Room for Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer requests from Facebook

2 posters

Go down

Prayer requests from Facebook  Empty Prayer requests from Facebook

Post by Linda W Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:41 am

From my friend, Kathi Cavalluzzi - My hubby Bob could use some prayers & good thoughts right now family & friends. He is in ICU with complications from nonalcoholic cirrhosis of the liver. He is in a coma & expected to remain so for possibly a week or more as his ammonia levels are high which are the cause of his unconsciousness, as well as bleeding varices. Please storm the gates of Heaven for him!! And for our family as well. And if you can, start a prayer chain, & put him on your church prayer list, PLEASE!!! I do not like to put such personal info on here but the one thing that trumps that is my personal believe & experience in the power of prayer & goodness of God. So please, this is very serious & we need your prayers! Of course good thoughts are wonderful too. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, in advance! Xoxo

Lord, please heal Bob completely. Please put Your hand on this man and help him to regain consciousness and please heal him completely. Take away the cirrhosis of the liver and heal him totally. Please be with his family and take away any worry that they are feeling and help them to know that You are in control of what happens no matter what the doctors or anyone else says. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Thank You, Lord. Amen.

Linda W

Back to top Go down

Prayer requests from Facebook  Empty Re: Prayer requests from Facebook

Post by Linda W Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:43 am

Prayer request from Linda Kirby - UPDATE ON MY BABY SISTER....SETBACK

She's taken a turn for the worse and is in CCU again. She had been put into a regular room, this morning but by the afternoon, it went way down hill!! They are doing tests to see what is going on. They are checking to see if she's had another heart attack too. She's in pretty bad shape again, guys. Please pray hard for her!! Thank you so much!

Lord, please. Please put Your hand on Linda's sister and heal her from whatever is causing all of her problems. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.

Linda W

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth D Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:27 am

Praying for them all! \o/
Beth D
Beth D
Admin

https://roomforgrace.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth D Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:31 pm

Jane is in need of prayer also, I will need to add her last name I have forgotten her married name.
Beth D
Beth D
Admin

https://roomforgrace.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down